Site Network: Personal | My Company | Artist projects | Shop

 

I truly believe that no matter how complex it looks or sounds or actually is, it is never so complex that it cannot be understood or explained in simple language, easy to understand. Business, Technology and Life is all about interesting questions and finding answers to them. So this is a blog about finding right and real answers (which I can understand)to seemingly complex questions, and also about what I think and feel, about IT, about people,about other things under the sun...



Getting started...

My first post…to start at the very beginning…about the title...

I do believe in it!

In business, or in technology, or in life, no matter how complex it looks, or it sounds , or even if it actually is, it is never so complex that it cannot be explained in simple language and explained in terms of a few simple but fundamental principles.

It is our inability, or unwillingness, to deconstruct the complexity to simple basics, and our tendency to complicate the simple facts, which lead to most, or sometimes all of the problems!

posted by Anirudh Joshi @ 9:38 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home